FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: July 17, 2014
MEDIA CONTACTS: Carole Trottere, Ryan Mulholland, Sam Marksheid, and Rebecca Cheng | (516) 869-7794
North Hempstead Announces Special Mobile Office Hours for Seniors
North Hempstead, NY – Are you a senior looking to make improvements to your home? The Town of North Hempstead is here to help! Supervisor Judi Bosworth and the Town’s Building Department are proud to announce special mobile office hours for seniors.
Whether you are selling your house, making changes to your home, or wondering if you have any open permits, the Town of North Hempstead will be coming to a neighborhood near you with all the information that you need. The Supervisor’s Applicant Advocate will be on hand along with Building Department personnel to answer any questions you might have.
Schedule a meeting at one of these locations:
To make an appointment today, please call 311 or 516-869-631
Great Neck Senior Center- 80 Grace Avenue, Great Neck
- Port Washington Senior Center- 80 Manorhaven Boulevard, Port Washington
- Clinton G. Martin Park- 1601 Marcus Avenue, New Hyde Park
- ToNH Department of Services for the Aging- 470 Old Westbury Road, Roslyn Heights
- North Hempstead “Yes We Can” Community Center- 141 Garden Street, Westbury
- Town of North Hempstead Building Department- 176 Plandome Road, Manhasset
Supervisor Bosworth with a resident and Building Department officials at a recent mobile office hours session.