FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: May 12, 2016
MEDIA CONTACTS: Carole Trottere, Rebecca Cheng, Sam Marksheid, and Vicki DiStefano | (516) 869-7794
Town Announces New User-Friendly Forms at the Building Department and Online
North Hempstead, NY – In an effort to assist residents with the Building Department process, Town of North Hempstead Supervisor Judi Bosworth and the Town Board are pleased to announce the Building Department is now offering user-friendly forms both in-person and online.
The forms can be obtained in person at the Building Department located at 176 Plandome Road in Manhasset or online at this link: www.northhempsteadny.gov/townforms. Use the drop down menu and select the “Building Department – Informational” tab to locate the information you are seeking.
Applicants can find clear and detailed instructions for:
• Drainage and Waiver
• Example Certification Letter
• New Dwelling
• HVAC Units
• Pools & Hot Tubs – Above Ground
• Pools & Hot Tubs – In-Ground
• Pools & Hot Tubs- Hot Tubs
• Property Surveys
• Residential- Professional Office
• Residential – Mother-Daughter
• Residential Zoning – Average Front Yard Set Back
• Residential Zoning- Gross Floor Area
• Residential Zoning- Preexisting Average Grade
• Residential Zoning – Sky Exposure Plane
• Septic System information
• Temporary Tents
• Wheelchair Ramps
For more information or assistance, please call 311 or 516-869-6311 from outside of the Town.