Town Clerk Leslie Gross Announces
Extended Hours in the Registrar's Office
Wednesdays Only from July 11 to September 5, 2007
- The Town of North Hempstead Registrar's Office will begin a pilot program of extended hours on Wednesday evenings beginning July 11th and running through September 5th.*
- Hours— Wednesdays the office will close at 7:00 PM.
- Transactions will not be accepted after 6:45 PM.
- Marriage Licenses will be issued to Town of North Hempstead residents only.
(Licenses issued by appointment only - call 516-869-7650)
- Copies of Birth, Death and Marriage records will be available. Note: Some records can be ordered but may not be available for same-evening pick up.
* The Clerk's Office reserves the right to extend or cancel this pilot program at their discretion.
For more information, please call (516) 869-7650 or 311 (516-869-6311).