FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: April 18, 2013
MEDIA CONTACTS: Collin Nash, Ryan Mulholland, & Sam Marksheid | (516) 869-7794
Town Announces Second-Half School Tax Satellite Collection Sites
North Hempstead, NY – Town of North Hempstead Receiver of Taxes Charles Berman has announced that there will be nine convenient satellite collection sites across the Town where residents can pay their second-half 2012-2013 school taxes. The final day to pay 2012/2013 school taxes without penalty is Friday, May 10, 2013.
The days and times the collection sites will be open are:
- Thursday, May 2: 10am-12pm at Fuschillo Park, Carle Rd & Broadmoor Lane, Carle Place
- Thursday, May 2: 1pm-3pm at Yes We Can Community Center, 141 Garden St., New Cassel
- Friday, May 3: 10am-12pm at Port Washington Parking District, 15 Vanderventer Ave. Port Washington
- Monday, May 6: 10am-12pm at Clinton G. Martin Park, Marcus Avenue and New Hyde Park Road
- Monday, May 6: 2pm-3pm at Broadway Park, Broadway and County Courthouse Rd., Garden City Park
- Tuesday, May 7: 11am-12pm at Great Neck Senior Center, Inc., 80 Grace Ave., Great Neck
- Tuesday, May 7: 1pm-3pm at Michael J. Tully Park, Evergreen Ave., New Hyde Park
- Wednesday, May 8: 10am-11am at the Town of North Hempstead Department of Services for the Aging, 470 Old Westbury Road, Roslyn (Off the LIE S. Service Rd.)
- Wednesday, May 8: 12pm-2pm at John D. Caemmerer Park, Wentworth Ave., Albertson
Property tax payments can also be made by visiting the office of the Receiver of Taxes at 200 Plandome Road in Manhasset from 9am to 4:45pm Monday through Friday. For your convenience the office will be open until 7:00pm on deadline day, May 10.
You can also mail your payment for your second-half school tax bill. Your payment must be postmarked by May 10. Payments can also be made via the USPS. Payments submitted through the mail must be postmarked by May 10.
In addition, you can pay online with new reduced online fees by using check (ACH) or credit card and logging on to northhempstead.munitrax.com.
For more information, call 311 or 516-869-6311.