FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: September 18, 2017
MEDIA CONTACTS: Carole Trottere, Rebecca Cheng, Sam Marksheid, and Vicki DiStefano | (516) 869-7794
Town of North Hempstead Schedules Hearings for 2018 Budget
North Hempstead, NY – North Hempstead Supervisor Judi Bosworth and the Town Board would like to announce that the hearing dates for the proposed 2018 budget have been set.
• The tentative budget will be submitted at the September 26 Town Board meeting which begins at 7 p.m.
• October 11 at 10 a.m.: The Town Board will conduct a work session during this time.
• October 16 at 7 p.m.: The Town Board will hold a public hearing on the tentative budget and there will be opportunity for public comment.
• October 24 at 7 p.m.: Hearing on preliminary budget and there will be opportunity for public comment.
• November 1 at 7 p.m.: The Town Board will vote on the budget at this meeting.
The meetings will be held at North Hempstead Town Hall (220 Plandome Road, Manhasset). For more information, please call 311 or visit www.northhempsteadny.gov.